On-line Photo Printing:
(typical non-holiday turnaround: 1 business day - please note that the photofinishing lab does not run on the weekends)
Ok, you're ready to order some great prints: here's our quick guide to what we offer.
NVC High Standard Archival Print Options:
• Glossy Surface: This is a print with a shiny finish that makes colors pop! This is the standard option for snapshots, but is not recommended for when you're putting photos behind glass (framing). Glass has its own shine, so putting glossy prints behind glass can make the photos difficult to see in certain lighting conditions and from certain viewing angles.
• Luster Surface: This is a vivid print with a semi-glossy finish that has less reflectivity. Luster prints won't show fingerprints as easily as glossy. Choose luster for framing and passing photos around (while not in an album). In the last century, many mini-labs referred to this surface as matte.
• White / Black Border: It is a classy look, but it is not recommended for framing, since the border might look like an out of place line - due to being mostly blocked by the edge of a frame.
• Standard Sizes: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x12, 10x15
• Wacky Sizes: 3.5x5, 5x5, 6x6, 4x10, 6x8, 8x8, 8x14 These are difficult to put into albums and frames due to their unusual size. Custom matting and / or framing will likely be required.
• Cards: These are single-sided, non-folding 4x8 or 5x7 cards.
• Creative Collages: Let your creativity fly. Mix and match your images on a single photo print.
• Calendars: Personalize your own single page calendar.
• Headshots and Composite Cards: Need to impress a talent scout? Add your contact info to your headshot, or present a composite card of multiple shots from your portfolio.
Please note that by clicking on the link below to order photo prints and photo products, you are aware that there is a $5 service fee for any order less than $10. This service fee will not be reflected in your shopping cart, but it will be assessed when you pickup your order. Don't worry though, because if for example - you order just 25 4x6 photos, or 4 5x7 photos, or 2 8x10 or 8x12 photos - you will have already met the threshold.
NVC lab prints are better than ever. Featuring whiter whites, blacker blacks, and more vivid colors! Our modern dry-lab is better for the environment as it uses much less electricity and there is no waste chemistry. You don’t get your prescriptions refilled with us... and maybe you shouldn’t get your photos from a pharmacy!