Newtonville Camera Covid19 Safety Standards
- Our sales floor has visual social distancing markers to encourage clients to remain 6 feet apart.
- Our sales floor has established directional, one-way aisles to manage client flow for foot traffic to minimize contact.
- Our store will have a one-way entrance and exit.
- Face coverings are required (all NVC Team Members have voluntarily been fully vaccinated).
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged.
- Shared equipment such as the cash register, credit card terminal, phones, keyboards, mice, and pricing equipment will be disinfected frequently.
- Alcohol based sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol will be made available at the entrance and on the sales counters for both NVC team members and clients.
- NVC team members will be supplied with adequate cleaning products (e.g., sanitizer, disinfecting wipes).
Staffing and Operations
- Social distancing, hand-washing, proper use of face coverings.
- Self-screening at home, including temperature or symptom checks.
- Importance of not coming to work if ill.
- When to seek medical attention if symptoms become severe.
- Which underlying health conditions may make individuals more susceptible to contracting and suffering from a severe case of the virus.
All NVC Team Members have voluntarily received the COVID-19 vaccine and are fully vaccinated.
NVC team members have been trained on up-to-date safety information and precautions including hygiene and other measures aimed at reducing disease transmission, including:
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- NVC team members will conduct frequent cleaning and disinfection of the store.
- NVC team members will conduct frequent cleaning and disinfection of heavy transmit areas and high-touch surfaces (e.g. doorknobs, bathroom, baskets, sales counter).
- Pens, kiosks, rental equipment, and demonstration equipment will be disinfected frequently.
- During the pandemic, we will not be accepting product returns and exchanges.